Welcome future Prep parents to our 2024 online information portal. Our usual Prep transition process will look a little different this year; however, we still aim to provide you with all the information you require.
We encourage all Prep enrolments to be completed ASAP to help us with our planning for 2024. So if you have a friend, neighbour, relative or work colleague that you know has a Prep child coming to Ithaca Creek State School for the 2024 school year, give them a gentle nudge to enrol now.
We are proud of the transition process we have for our new prep students and families each year. This process consists of —
- Day in the life of a Prep Student – What does this look like? (Term 4)
- Staff visits with students and meet with kindy staff at their current kindy
- An individual meeting for our new prep students/parents and their teacher in October
- Prep fun session — November for students
- Prep Orientation — with class teacher. Students will take home a Prep reading book for school familiarisation over the summer holiday break
Further information about these events will be provided to families who have enrolled in our school.
Please contact the school email@example.com
if there is anything you wish to discuss about your child’s potential Prep enrolment at ICSS. We are more than happy to assist you with information about our school and our Prep program.